Friday 8 April 2011


Poem on Friendship

Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss,
If you are my friend, please answer this,
Are we friends, or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot.
So tell me now, And tell me true
So I can say…, I’m here for you
Of all the friends, I’ve ever met
You are the one, I won’t forget
And if I die, before you do
I’ll go to heaven, and wait for you
I’ll give the angel, back her wings
And risk the loss, of everything,
Just to prove that my friendship is true
To have a friend like you……………



Srujitha, Ria, Fariha – VII  A


True friend

Friend gives you smile.
But true friend gives you happiness.

Friend will lie about you.
But true friend won’t tell your weakness.

Friend knives you from back
But true friend will slog your face.

Friend comes when he needs you
But true friend comes when everybody loves you.

Friend comes and leaves
But true friend is yours forever.

Thousands friends come when you’re happy.
But only one true friend comes when you cry.

Many friends will walk in and out of your life.
But only true friend will leave footprints….

K. Lalithanjali
VIII C

No comments:

Post a Comment